Friday, August 17, 2007

New Idea

My first sticking point ever was kiss closing. When I started off I was decent and approach and quickly learned how to get a number and set up a fun first date. When the first date rolled around I would do ever thing perfect and get to the point where I know I could kiss the girl but anxiety would kick in and I would be to scared to go through with it.

I Probably went on 10 first dates with out making my move so then I thought about a routine I could use as a crutch until I felt comfortable going in for the kiss. What I came up with was a routine where you ask the person to close there eyes and just feel the energy touch gives off. Then you proceed to start to touch the hand and work your way up to the shoulders and the neck and any where else you feel comfortable building a bit of sexual tension once there. Once you have built enough sexual tension you ask them to focus all that energy into one spot I say lets concentrate it on the lips. I then put my fingers on her lips and tell to concentrate and focus on sending everything to her lips after a few seconds of that I will go in for the kiss.

I used this as a crutch for awhile until I had the courage to just go in for the kiss. If this routine isn't for you then I would recommend looking at mystery's kiss close and styles evolutionary technique.

Also I would like to take this time to announce I am going to start a group in the east bay where people wanting to learn the game or improve there game can come and discuss sticking points and new routines. It is going to be a kind of support group where we all help each other and every so often go out and practice what we learn. If anybody is interested email me or comment and I will give you the details on where we are meeting.

Until next time
HappyEndings

1 comment:

Ana Renee Jones said...

Hey Lil' Bro,

Your new blog looks great. You might want to mention that your new group is going to be held in San Francisco East bay area, that way no one gets confused. I am so excited that you're coming down to LA to celebrate your 21st Birthday. I love you.

Hugs,
Your Big Sis'